Join The New England Real Estate Company Today and Discover our Difference.
Welcome to our team of real estate professionals. We are proud of our team and we know you will be as well. If technology, personal branding, marketing, mentoring, lead generation, weekly training and a deep commitment to your community are essential values in your real estate career, then we should talk. We are the fastest growing new brokerage in mid-coast Maine and we are currently recruiting both, new sales agents and experienced brokers, to join our brokerage since the expansion and completion of our new office and addition in Camden, Maine.
Contact us today if you have a real passion for our profession.
If you are highly experienced broker desiring a supportive and energized brokerage to help you further grow your business, or are new to our profession and are seeking the very best in your new agent training, we understand the importance of working with a trusted company.
For our agents, we provide over 150 years of combined real estate experience in the luxury resort markets, new home & condo developments and the general residential & commercial real estate markets, both locally in the greater mid-coast Maine market and from around the country.
We share our collective real life real estate career experiences and best practices in our profession, provide excellent marketing support and consistantly stand apart from others for our in-depth one-on-one training that we enjoy providing - all in an agent-focused, modern and professional office environment with the latest in technology for today's advanced real estate services.
Email or call Lisa or Flint to set up a confidential appointment and a personal tour of our new office.
For a confidential appointment to discuss your future career goals and for a personal visit of our new office, please feel free to contact either Lisa or myself at a time and day which is best for your schedule. Positive change in one's life is always an exciting time and we look forward in hearing from you and in learning more of your future real estate career & personal life goals with The New England Real Estate Company. We look forward in meeting soon. Thank you.
All our best.
Flint & Lisa
by email Flint@TheNewEnglandReCo.com
by email Lisadg@TheNewEnglandReCo.com
Our office at the entrance of Camden, Maine, located at 98 Elm Street.
Already have your Real Estate License, but don’t wish to be actively selling or listing real estate? Begin your Referral Business Today and become a New England Real Estate Company Referral Agent.
If you currently hold a Maine Real Estate License, may be retiring soon, or are thinking about getting your real estate license, and are undecided about what you are going to do with it, contact us about becoming a New England Real Estate Company Referral Agent.
This is your opportunity to be aligned with a dynamic new agency in greater mid-coast Maine, without having to commit to a full-time real estate career.
As a member of our referral team, you can earn referral income through real estate commissions simply by providing your referrals to your own referral company for those clients, family and friends who may be interested in either buying or selling a home.
For a confidential appointment to discuss becoming a referral agent with our referral company and for a personal visit of our new office, please feel free to contact myself at a time and day which is best for your schedule. I look forward in talking soon. Thank you.
All my best,
by email Flint@TheNewEnglandReCo.com
About Our Company.
- Our Approach is Simple - Our Passion is Maine. The New England Real Estate Company is a locally owned company with a straightforward approach to real estate and an old-fashioned New England work ethic. For our agents, we provide over 150 years of combined real estate experience in the luxury resort markets, new home & condo development and residential & commercial real estate markets, locally and from around the country.
- We Understand the Importance of Working with a Trusted Company. We have a passion and commitment to our community and share these values with professionalism, integrity, and impeccable customer service.
- Excellent Midcoast Maine Coverage. We exclusively represent Buyers and Sellers in marketing Maine farms, homes, land, commercial opportunities, planned resort new home developments and waterfront properties. We service clients from Belfast to Boothbay and beyond throughout Knox, Waldo and Lincoln counties.
Personal Support Focused on your Real Estate Career.
- Our Brand. The New England Real Estate Company communicates quality, outstanding marketing and a trusted name.
- Belief in Sharing Best Practices. We specialize in providing comprehensive education, weekly training, area guest speakers at our weekly sales meetings together with providing our agents long-term mentoring and coaching support.
- Agent-Focused Marketing. Targeted multi-media advertising focus of both print and web, including our 2-page advertising spread seen first each issue at the front of the Real Estate Book, professional signage together with professional still and drone photography, combined with an expanded national agent internet marketing presence through Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and local website partners servicing the Midcoast Maine market.
- New "Consumer Designed" Website . Introducing "Natural Language Search" - A first in our Midcoast Maine market combined with the latest mapping, multiple search tools & enhanced photo features. All with a single focus on offering the fastest and easiest search capabilities for our clients.
- Broker Experienced Management. Competitive commission package, professional office facilities, with focus on ownership agent support and growth.
- In-house Training & Free CE Classes. We are known for our excellence in training - year-in and year-out with many special guests in closely related fields of real estate throughout the year and we offer many free CE classes within our own company as an added benefit for all of our agents.
- Key Camden Office Location. We are fortunate to have an excellent walk-in location in Camden. At the entrance to Camden, Maine is our Office located at 98 Elm Street directly on Route One. Our office provides excellent visibility for new clients first arriving into Camden and seeking local real estate information. And our walk-in traffic generated during our floor time hours is among the most experienced in Camden.
- Locally Owned. No national franchise fees, desk fees or extra costs to pay.